USB-C PD (only charging):
1. USB-C interface with USB3.1 standard
2. USB-C interface supports forward and reverse plug-in
3. Supports PD charging power up to 60W (20V / 3A)
4. The port uses a black plastic core + nickel shell
1. Using a standard HDMI-A interface
2. Support audio and video transmission, video support 4K x 2K / 30Hz and backward compatible
3. Black plastic core + nickel-plated shell
Gigabit RJ45 Support transmission rate with 10/100/1000M
3.5mm audio jack:
1.Earphones and speakers can be connected, but do not support mic
2. Using CTIA Standard
USB 3.0 Interface:
1. Using a standard USB-A interface
2. In line with USB3.0 standard 5Gbps / s transmission
3. Support read and write data, U disk, card reader, keyboard, mouse, removable hard disk.
Extended External Storage and Data Transfer + Charged SSDs, Digital Cameras, etc.
4.USB3.0 single port output power 4.5W (5V / 0.9A) support for mobile phones and other devices to charge
5. Using blue plastic core + plating
TF memory card holder:
1. Standard TF card slot
2. Using USB 3.0 standard theory to transfer data: 5Gbps / s
SD memory card holder:
1. Standard SD card slot
2. Using USB 3.0 standard theory to transfer data: 5Gbps / s.
1.Device must support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” (DP Alt Mode) via USB-C,not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2.TF / SD card with a single drive letter chip, read only one card at a time.
3.Can not support the USB Hard Drive Power more than "5V 900mA"
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
MacBook 12 2015/2016/2017
MacBook Pro 2016 13/15 inch
MacBook Pro 2017 15 inch
iMac 2017/ Pro
Lenovo Yoga 720/ 900/920/970
DELL XPS 13 15
HUAWEI mate 10/ mate 10 pro/ P20/ P20 Pro
Samsung S8/S9/NOTE 8